We’re committed to keeping our community safe by taking guidance from the CDC with compliance with the Maine Association of Realtors:
1) Masks and distancing shall be observed at all times inside the home. Distancing is required at all times outside.
2) Long Cove Inspections request that the number of clients inside be restricted to two and still request small children not be allowed inside.
3) Long Cove Inspections request that sellers or tenants NOT be present unless physical constraints such as disability or frailty prevent them from leaving.
A Lifetime of Experience
To ensure that the home you’re planning to buy is a good investment, it’s essential to acquire more than just a surface-level understanding of the property before making a decision. At Long Cove Inspections LLC, we have over 40 years of experience in the building trades, and our investigative home inspections have been crafted to tell the whole story about a home’s condition. Different kinds of homes will have different kinds of issues, and we’ve been in the industry long enough to know what to look for and what solutions are available.
What Makes Our Home Inspection Special
- A thermal imaging scan is included to diagnose certain issues that could be causing fluctuations in the temperature or show signs of moisture intrusion of certain home components
- Our extensive knowledge of building science allows us to provide accurate analysis of older homes while also staying current with issues commonly encountered in modern construction
- On request we can use a specialized 360° camera to take photographs of the home that you’ll be able to interact with once you’ve received your digital inspection report
Learn More With Our In-Depth Inspection Reports
Your home inspection will be followed up with an in-depth report of our findings that clearly presents the home’s condition. Our primary focus is on bettering your understanding of the home, and by providing a detailed summary and high-resolution photographs—including interactive 360° images of certain areas of the home—we do everything we can to make the information stick. We also include access to the convenient Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
The CRL™ saves you time by making it easy to create a project and repair request list directly from your inspection report. Access your request list anywhere at any time using practically any device with an internet connection. Your request list can be included with your realtor’s repair addendum for negotiations with the seller of the home
Proudly Serving Mid-Coast Maine
We inspect homes throughout Mid-Coast Maine Area, roughly between Portland, Augusta, and Camden.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION
Long Cove Inspections LLC offers detailed-oriented home inspections that allow our clients to see a home more clearly than ever before—shedding light on a property’s strengths and needs so that you’re prepared and confident. Contact us today to request an inspection.
Weekend appointments are available upon request. Call to ask about our discounts for active military and veterans, first-time homebuyers, repeat clients, and senior citizens.